Beijing China a healthy international hospital management center is a collection of scientific research, training and consulting for the integration of interdisciplinary academic institutions. Through open platform development, win-win sharing, more professional perspective, to complete a higher level of comprehensive knowledge and commitment to the cause of reform and development of China's medical and health. Center is a major function is effective to collect relevant information to the relevant government departments to formulate policies, regulations, standards and regulations provide the necessary scientific basis; At the same time, the service for Chinese hospital management practice, research and achievements transformation, education training, management consulting, operation analysis, technical collaboration, etc.
A healthy international hospital management center of Beijing China wave of growth in China's medical and health system reform, gathered a group of outstanding medical education experts, hospital management experts, health economics, hospital architecture and design experts such as young and middle-aged experts, to promote China's hospital professional management process and improve the level of Chinese professional hospital management as its own duty, to establish suitable for China's national conditions of modern hospital management system, build a scientific, specialized and professional hospital operation management system as the goal, according to the principle of "small organization, big network", the Chinese medical and health system reform of theoretical research and practical application.
Member department main responsibilities:
1. Responsible for center member representative assembly, the council, the standing council later preparation and organization work;
2. The branch is responsible for the center of the planning, application, preparation;
3. Responsible for the professional committee of form and coordination;
4. Responsible for member development, membership dues collection, membership management, database and the perfection of hospital database and the maintenance work;
5. Responsible for understanding the member needs, targeted for members to provide services;
6. Responsible for organizing and coordination of the center PingXian recommendation, commendation and reward for work;
7. Responsible for the center for international cooperation and communication with Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao related departments cooperation coordination and management;
8. Finish other work assigned by the leadership of the center.